Are you ready for a job that doesn’t tie you to a desk? What about a work environment that changes every day? Or maybe you like the physical aspect of working with your hands?
At Window Genie, we have an immediate opening for a General Laborer. Whether you’ve done windows before or are looking for a general laborer position, this is the perfect fit. We’ll train you on every step of the Window Genie Way.
You’ll also learn how to do window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, and window tinting, so there will be no shortage of work for you.
Your success in this role is vital to us. It’s why we will take the time to train and coach you in window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, gutter cleaning and window tinting.
We pay for all your training, and when you’re done, you make $18 to $25 per hour. The opportunities here are incredible, but only when you take the initiative and apply today!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
If you’d like to get into a new career or expand your skills, there are plenty of opportunities at Window Genie. Our service professionals and skilled technicians are trained in various skills such as window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, and holiday lighting.
And once you get core skills, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions. You’ll make more by working hard and working quickly.
If you are super detail-oriented, there’s even an opportunity for advanced specialized training in other skills, such as window tinting, with significantly increased income.
Your Responsibilities as a Window Genie General Laborer
· Provide Various Services - Whether it’s window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, gutter cleaning, or window tinting, you will directly serve our customers.
· Create a Great Customer Experience - After the job, you’ll collect payments, do a walkthrough, ask for a review, and make recommendations about additional services.
· Maintain Equipment - You’ll be responsible for keeping everything clean and in working order.
· Follow the Window Genie Way - We know how to deliver our services to make sure our customers are happy and become repeat customers.
[What We Want From You
· Culture alignment
· Rockstars only
· Bought into the vision
· Meets our expectations, which are]
How to Be a Rock Star Here:
· Take the Initiative. If you want to sit back, be told what to do, and are on your phone all the time, this isn’t the right place for you. Instead, we are looking for people excited to show up and jump into what needs to be done.
· Speak up. You will meet our customers face to face, so it’s no time to be shy. You will make sure that they are happy with their service and see if there are other ways that you can help them.
· Show up on time and stay till the end. Punctuality is essential here. We want to show respect to each other and our customers by showing up as we promised and completing everything that needs to be done for the day.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance - Showing up is critical because we can’t help our customers if you aren’t available for work.
· Efficiency - This is how long it takes you to complete each job.
· Call Backs - We don’t want the customer to be dissatisfied and call us back out there. Quality work is key to success here.
· Customer Satisfaction - We ask every customer for a review, and our goal is 5 stars on every job.
This Job is Not for You If:
· You are afraid of heights. (You will be climbing ladders, sometimes 20 feet or higher.)
· You don’t want to interact with people. (You’ll need to have conversations with every customer.)
· You’d rather be working inside. (Almost all our work is outdoors.)
· You are proud of your couch-potato legacy. (You’ll be on your feet and physically active in this job.)
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· Have your own cell phone and data plan - we need to be able to contact you.
· Have reliable transportation to get to work on time.
· Be able to climb ladders, lift 50 lbs, and work for extended periods with arms above your head.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $XX-XX per hour. It is dependent on whether you have prior experience in this or other similar general labor positions.
[insert pay and benefits details here]
This is one of the best general labor jobs that offers excellent training that can lead to a satisfying career!
If you’re ready to work outdoors while traveling locally and love making a difference for people and their homes, apply today!
If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_WGOTR_76C8EA27-67BB-4A6A-92AE-18ED24C8870D_22073508