Do you want to be an employee OR a member of the family? Do you want to be the reason for a company's success? We are a small business franchise looking for people who want to help grow the business. Your Success is our Success.
At Window Genie, we have an immediate opening for a General Laborer. As a technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient performance of home & light commercial services. Our technicians exemplify our code of values: Family, Respect, Integrity, and Customer Satisfaction.
Your success in this role is vital to us. It’s why we will take the time to train and coach you in window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, gutter cleaning and window tinting.
You will make $15 - $20 per hour including training. The opportunities here are incredible, but only when you take the initiative and apply today!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
If you’d like to get into a new career or expand your skills, there are plenty of opportunities at Window Genie. Our service professionals and skilled technicians are trained in various skills such as window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, and holiday lighting.
And once you get core skills, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions and tips. You’ll make more by working hard working efficiently and working quickly.
If you are super detail-oriented, there’s even an opportunity for advanced specialized training in other skills, such as window tinting.
Your Responsibilities as a Window Genie
· Provide Various Services - Whether it’s window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, gutter cleaning, or window tinting, you will directly serve our customers.
· Create a Great Customer Experience - After the job, you’ll collect payments, do a walkthrough, ask for a review, and make recommendations about additional services.
· Maintain Equipment - You’ll be responsible for keeping everything stocked, clean and in working order.
· Follow the Window Genie Way - We know how to deliver our services to make sure our customers are happy and become repeat customers.
· Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
How to Be a Rock Star Here:
· Take the Initiative. If you want to sit back, be told what to do, and are on your phone all the time, this isn’t the right place for you. Instead, we are looking for people excited to show up and jump into what needs to be done.
· Speak up. You will meet our customers face to face, so it’s no time to be shy. You will make sure that they are happy with their service and see if there are other ways that you can help them.
· Show up on time and stay till the end. Punctuality is essential here. We want to show respect to each other and our customers by showing up as we promised and completing everything that needs to be done for the day.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance - Showing up is critical because we can’t help our customers if you aren’t available for work.
· Efficiency - This is how long it takes you to complete each job.
· Call Backs - We don’t want the customer to be dissatisfied and call us back out there. Quality work is key to success here.
· Customer Satisfaction - We ask every customer for a review, and our goal is 5 stars on every job.
This Job is Not for You If:
· You are afraid of heights. (You will be climbing ladders, sometimes 30 feet or higher.)
· You don’t want to interact with people. (You’ll need to have conversations with every customer.)
· You’d rather be working inside. (Almost all our work is outdoors.)
· You are proud of your couch-potato legacy. (You’ll be on your feet and physically active in this job.)
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· Have reliable transportation to get to work on time.
· Physical ability to lift and move ladders
· Willing and able to work up to 40' on a ladder
· Excellent communication skills
· Clean driving record
· Professional appearance and personality
· Desired - Prior experience in any of our core services is a plus, as is Customer Service
Benefits & Pay:
· The pay range for this position is $15-20 per hour. It is dependent on whether you have prior experience in this or other similar general labor positions.
· Paid Training
· Bonus structure
· Promotions and growth
If you’re ready to work outdoors while traveling locally and love making a difference for people and their homes, apply today!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
as is Customer Service</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Benefits &</strong></p><p>· The pay range for this position is $15-$20 per hour
Job Reference #: PDX_WGOBAAAP_A51397C2-6971-4F4C-BD03-00ED92FDBC03_22073301