Window Tinting Professional - 0002
Window Genie is the largest residential window cleaning company in the USA. We are a Neighborly company, the largest home services franchise company in the World. Our services include window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, holiday lighting, and window tinting. This is not your typical 9-5 desk job! Do you thrive off teamwork, great pay, and the feeling of a job well done?
We are looking to hire a part-time experienced Window Tinting Professional to accurately measure, cut and apply the latest technology film to our customers' residential and commercial windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use pre-cut the tint to the correct size and apply the film on the window with extreme precision and meeting Internation Window Film Association (IWFA) standards. The ideal candidate will be an experienced window tinter looking for additional Saturday work with the possibility for full-time.
To ensure success as a Window Tinting Professional, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, show incredible attention to detail, and work quickly without compromising installation quality. Ultimately, a top-class window tinter can expertly fit tinting to any window with extreme accuracy. And be willing to learn and provide services in our other core areas.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
If you’d like to get into a new career or expand your skills, there are plenty of opportunities at Window Genie. Our service professionals and skilled technicians are trained in various skills such as window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, and holiday lighting.
And once you get core skills, you’ll have the opportunity to earn commissions. You’ll make more by working hard and working quickly.
Your Responsibilities as a Window Genie Technician
· Provide Various Services - Whether it’s window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday lighting, gutter cleaning, or window tinting, you will directly serve our customers.
· Create a Great Customer Experience - After the job, you’ll collect payments, do a walkthrough, ask for a review, and make recommendations about additional services.
· Maintain Equipment - You’ll be responsible for keeping everything stocked, clean and in working order.
· Follow the Window Genie Way - We know how to deliver our services to make sure our customers are happy and become repeat customers.
· Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
How to Be a Rock Star Here:
· Take the Initiative. If you want to sit back, be told what to do, and are on your phone all the time, this isn’t the right place for you. Instead, we are looking for excited people to show up and jump into what needs to be done.
· Speak up. You will meet our customers face to face, so it’s no time to be shy. You will make sure that they are happy with their service and see if there are other ways that you can help them.
· Show up on time and stay till the end. Punctuality is essential here. We want to show respect to each other and our customers by showing up as we promised and completing everything that needs to be done for the day.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance - Showing up is critical because we can’t help our customers if you aren’t available for work.
· Efficiency - This is how long it takes you to complete each job.
· Call Backs - We don’t want the customer to be dissatisfied and call us back out there. Quality work is key to success here.
· Customer Satisfaction - We ask every customer for a review, and our goal is 5 stars on every job.
Your Responsibilities as a Window Genie Tinting Professional
· Using the film "Handler" to pre-cut.
· Removing dirt and debris from windows.
· Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
· Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
· Applying and smoothing tint onto windows.
· Smoothing out imperfections.
· Stripping and removing old window tinting.
· Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Previous experience as a window tinter.
· Available to work Saturdays
· Ability to read and understand written instructions.
· Extensive knowledge of vehicle and glass specifications.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project.
· Ability to work in confined spaces.
· Willing and able to work up to 32' on a ladder or scaffolding
Benefits & Pay
· The pay range for this position is $15-20 per hour. It is dependent on whether you have prior experience in this or other similar general labor positions.
· Paid Training
· Bonus structure
· Promotions and growth
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_WGOBAAAP_48A2A9BF-6916-41B7-BCBF-40DDEDF54F5A_22073301